28 Apr Free training on deflation – for SEL employees and SEL companies
What are the responsibilities of Municipalities in the lack of definition?
With the forecast of the lifting of the state of emergency, many doubts and fears arise in the management of a territory.
Given the importance of the theme, the Municipality is associated with the organization and promotion of the free webinar to be taught by the Law Firm Santiago Mediano e Associados, SP.
Through the Teams platform, 3 editions will be held on the 4th, 6th and 8th of May, from 3pm to 5pm. Editions are limited to 8 trainees, sign up now!
- Topic: Best practices in the deconfinition of the Covid-19 pandemic: Measures, cautions and responsibility within the scope of public entities
- Objectives: To frame the possible contagion of workers and users within the scope of public entities and to make known the best prevention practices and obligations in view of the resumption of activity
- Format: Online (2 hours)
- What is the responsibility of public entities for infection in the workplace?
- What is the responsibility of public entities for infection of users.
- What are the best precautionary practices in this matter?
- What specific measures should be taken?
a. Space organization measures
b. Surveillance measures
c. Personnel organization and management measures
d. Closure of certain public spaces
- How these measures should vary depending on the area of activity: partial continuity of telework..
- What rules of conduct can I impose as an obligation on workers and what sanctions can I apply for non-compliance.
- What rules of conduct can I impose as an obligation on users.
- Practical cases and examples.
Participation is free, but limited to 8 people per session / day.
Register now to guarantee your place by sending an email to: formacaoCOVID@municipia.pt